Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nesting..

SNOW is in the forecast...
Are you ready?
 I wish it wouldn't start snowing quite yet
However, I'm bound and determined to be prepared...(ha I think I still need some snow boots)

When  weather starts to turn (colder) I, start to hibernate, like a bear.
or as my old roommate, Cecilia termed it I begin Nesting..
CHILI
Recipes are added to the menu (recipe to follow soon)

Cups of hot tea and...
pumpkin cookies are a cozy nighttime snack(thanks Lacy)

Or  I love a special treat in one of these RED cups?!?!
(IMAGE via starbucks and pinteresr
 A fire like this, would be lovely...

but for now I'm happy slipping on these lovelies and curling up
with a good book :)

(fav Old Navy slippers)


What keeps you warm on these frosty nights?!?

I'm off to enjoy my cup of tea and book..
stay safe in the snow and bundle up..

No comments:

Post a Comment