Already 3 days of my vacation have flown by...
Here's a glimpse so far ....
![]() | ||
| Fall walks with friends...(Lacy and Noah man) |
![]() | ||||||
| Some shopping...I purchased these lovely Anthropologie drawer pulls for my DIY dresser! |
![]() |
| TEAM EDWARD!! Ready for BDPT1 10days... |
![]() | |||||
| Some cross country racing.. |
I've known Anna (above) and her family for quite a few years. This weekend I had the opportunity to watch her race in her first State Cross Country Meet! It was blast cheering for her! Way to go Anna, not only are you an awesome runner but you have become a very sweet young lady as well!
All in all it was a great weekend..
Now it's time to tackle the rest of my list of fun things to do this week!
stay tuned, the adventure continues :)




Ah that is a cute picture of the little dog walker!!! Excited for the rest of the week!! xo
ReplyDelete