This week my "faux" kiddos are taking a much needed vacation with their Mommy and Daddy!
Which means this nanny is on vacation, for 10 whole days!
What to do what to do?!?
My list of what to do on this StayCation is as follows:
I will be getting one of these (long overdue)
![]() |
| (pinterest) |
Drinking some of this
![]() |
| (pinterest) |
Girls Night Out with these Lovely ladies
![]() |
| (Photos top Lacy, lacyinthesky) |
Doing some of this
and this:
(that pick represents me reading a book via pinterest)
So while I won't be going here
![]() |
| (via pinterest) |
I will be here enjoying this:
Pure Lovliness! (via pinterest)
I think the the next 10 days are going to be just fine!
P.S. How could I forget! My city is opening it's first:
(photo courtesy of lacy)
I'm sure plenty of time will be spent wandering this store (window shopping of course)










Hey give me some credit for that bottom pic eh... ?? lol hooray I am excited!!
ReplyDelete