Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Summary

What did you do this weekend?!? 

Play in the first snowfall of West MI? 

bake something yummy?
(Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, recipe courtesy of Lacy)

enjoy a Girls Night Out?
Lots of Laughs with these Lovelies.


 Possibly take a road trip, visiting a family member at school?

Hail to the Fighting Irish

                                    Touch Down Jesus                                       Momma and Me

Mother and Son (we're still trying to figure out where he got his height from) 


Maybe play like a kid ( or with your kids)
 
Captain Jack Sparrow (Jessalyn) and Captain Barbosa (Dominic)


 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!! (remember that from the 90's)

I'm Captain Blackbeard (I know it's blurry, playground graphics)


What ever your weekend held I hope it was spectacular!
Cheer's to a new week...

 



1 comment:

  1. What a busy weekend!!!
    Looks like girls night out was fun! Next time around I'll make sure to be there ;) {hug}

    ReplyDelete