Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kid-Tastic

Since before I can remember my life has been filled with characters...None of whom are my own :) It started with my brothers (younger) then I became a nanny,  my "God children" (aka niece and nephew),  and now all of my friends have kids the kids.


 MY BOYS
Brothers hard at work
Sweet little boy...right now ")



All smiles, miss this 1st grader now that he's in school all day


SMILEY SCHERF
 ( I just had to add this pic of Lacyinthesky's baby boy and Noah my "boyfriend", always smiling)

Yup that's my BF :)



  THE NIECE AND NEPHEW

 Jack Sparrow, Jessalyn and her "glasses" and the knight and what is that Jessalyn in a dress?!?!





 The Pirate and well the Pirate :)






Maybe someday I'll have kiddos of my own but for right now I'm happy borrowing others :) With all this experience I'll be more then ready for that day, right?!?



1 comment:

  1. What a big bunch of cuties...... this is going to be another great week even though your vacation is over!!!

    ReplyDelete